Next Bedrock Release (November 11)

Saw this save the date pop in my inbox. Looking forward to the 2013 Monte Rosso and the others. Very intrigued by the new trio of syrahs aged for 36 months. Anybody have more info on these?

So soon?

First I’ve heard of the La La inspired wines as well. Interested.

This release could be very interesting.

The hits just keep coming!

Seriously? I just finished dustbusting all the stryo off the last shipment.

My card can’t handle anymore lol!

Unfortunately I’m not into Syrah. I’d go for the monte Rosso but not a case of it.

I hate Morgan and Chris, I really do. I was done for the year…then. Oh wait a new Syrah…here I go again.

I haven’t even received my last order of Bedrock and now this?!

my jaw dropped when i saw the e-mail earlier tonight… are there any accountants here who can help me find extra money in my budget or maybe i’m better off looking for a bankruptcy attorney? it doesn’t help that i popped open a 2013 old vine zin tonight and i’m officially in love. le sigh.

I’m on the waiting list after recently signing up earlier this fall. Anyone know how long the wait is? :slight_smile:

The good news is it’s pretty widely available at retail so no problem getting a taste in the mean time [cheers.gif]

Have to keep this one from the wife!

Congrats Morgan and Chris on the glowing write up from Jay Macinerney in Town & Country.

Hopefully SoCal cools off in time for a Bedrock thanksgiving

Headed to pick up this weekend. hopefully they will be pouring some!

Jeff

Morgan, what’s the full line-up??

I haven’t gotten my last shipment either. Anyone in Southern California still waiting for there shipments.

I pinged Chris and he said line up wasn’t set yet but at least 2 wines from up coming release would be poured. Looking forward to Saturday!

Jim - I think many / most of SoCal are waiting

Jeff

Though I would like to leave the option to adjust open we are thinking about the following:

2013 Monte Rosso Zinfandel
2013 Kirschenmann Zinfandel
2013 Belle du Jour Zinfandel (from a very well known vineyard in RRV planted in 1927, a one-off only done in 2013)
2013 Nervo Ranch Heritage Wine
2013 Ode to Lucien (Bandol rouge style wine from Mourvedre, Grenache and a trace of Syrah all from vines planted pre-1900)
2013 North Coast Syrah (perhaps our best yet)
2011 Weill Vineyard 3-pack (modeled after La Landonnne La Turque and La Mouline utilizing the different aspects and clones at Weill Vineyard, which used to be known as Shanel Vineyard when David Ramey was using it)

I realize it is a fair number of wines but there is not a lot of most of them.

This will leave 2013 Pagani Ranch, 2013 Papera Ranch, 2013 Gibson Ranch Heritage and the wonderful but dense 2013 vineyard designated Syrah’s to the Spring or next Fall Release. We also have the 2012 Cuvee Karatas and 2012 Alder Springs Syrah waiting in the wings.