Let shipping season begin

Let shipping season begin.

Woohoo. My first shipment is on its way.

Bedrock.

Excited but scared. 14 cases of WineBid randoms.

way to early even for east coast or Illinois. I would be waiting until Nov.3 at the minimum.

Hold yer horses ! NOT YET-- HERE !!!

Am I the only one? :astonished:

Still weeks away here. But watch out once the window opens…

Bedrock and Williams Selyem are on their way to Maine. We got down to 35 degrees last night.

My Bedrocks are on the way, too. [dance-clap.gif]

Dayam! I just won one bottle last week. Only thing for me from them right now. But on the plus side it’s a 2005 shafer hillside select.

3 cases in so far. All from Oregon.

Case of 2012 Domaine Drouhin Arthur Chard
Case and half of 2012 Brickhouse Cuvee Doug Pinot
Half Case of 2012 Cameron Reserve Pinot

Rest coming from CA so assume will be a few weeks before those start coming

[shock.gif] [shock.gif] [shock.gif]

This week is fine for shipping from places like Chicago and the East Coast to East Coast addresses. It’s just the cross-country shipments that aren’t ripe yet.

Bedrocks on the way…was 85 here today, let’s hope it cools off…

I’ve got a 17pound box coming from “Bodega Shipping Co NV”, which I think is in Sonoma. Since I asked all my order to wait until it’s under 80 degrees in Phoenix, I’m a little concerned. Just don’t know what winery this is. Will call the shipping company in the morning and see if they can hold it back.

I’m hoping for mid Nov but the temps are looking ok for at least the next 10 days. That’s if the weather guessers have if right.

Still in the low 90’s in most of California.

good reminder.

Bedrock is on its way to NYC.
That’s certainly an interesting decision by them to ship this early…
Hope it doesn’t arrive cooked.

not for another two weeks in SC.
This is my first season shipping to south FL but I would assume late Nov. there.

Edit–after I hit send it occurred to me that my post might misrepresent my standard of living. We sold our house this summer to go condo here and condo there (tired of yard/exterior maintenance and I retire in 3ish years).

Peay is scheduled to arrive on my doorstep today!