Your Favorite Wine-Related Instagram Feeds?

Mine are (in alphabetical order):

alexandrechartogne
aldosohm
chambersstwines
clayfu
corkhoarder
crazydervish
dirtysouthwine
dp012
enfieldwineco
glouglou
j.ritchie
leroymusigny
larscarlberg
leviopenswine
michaellewisdc
patrickwine
peterliem
niquesomm
soilpimp
sommelier57
suz_cam
ownrooted
terroiristblog
weygandtwines
vins_rouge
vinousmedia
zachbaum

Great list Matt (and thanks for including me on it). I would add to your list (in random order):

rmasseynyc
keithlevenberg
mattlatuchie (You can’t very well put yourself on your list now, can you?)
vomboden

And I am sure there are other good ones, even if I can’t think of them at the moment.

I don’t pay enough attention to my own instagram or others as I’m almost always logged into “my dog’s” instagram account. lol. But I do enjoy instagram as a venue for food/wine pics, it’s better than FB I feel. I like looking through users photos just to see what people are up to.

I just wish people would at least make a small comment about the wine. So often it’s just a photo with some hashtags.

Michael, thanks for the shout-out! That said, I don’t think I can compete with some of the heavy-hitters listed. Love the medium for wine pictures although I also wish that people would add more text.

I’ll add a few more:
undertwire
rubensramiro
grapefiend
sdbgrilling
macdonaldvineyards
jasminehirsch
yobetts
emilio_lustau
scholiumwines
musigny
williammez

I like Yaacov’s (musigny).

Noted, Lewis. Noted.

I quite enjoy:

shibasommelier and sommographer

Awesome lists, I follow most of the listed folks and really enjoy watching them drink special wines.

mikemadrigale (Wine Director for Bar Boulud & Boulud Sud) posts the magnum that they are pouring by the glass that evening framed with people walking in front of the restaurant. Some of them are really funny.

I guess it’s time I go learn about this Instagram.

I will continue to refuse to learn about Twitter.

Pascalinelepeltier
Pierrejancou
Edmotta (my favorite overall!)

Matt - Thanks for including me in your list!

Yeah, that Ed Motta is something else…
Roberto & Ed Motta mostrar.jpg

Roberto I am seeing him in NYC in a few weeks! Was bummed that the august show was postponed.

Yeah, hoping they reschedule the canceled LA show too…

We passed like ships in the night when I was in Rio last week. He was in Sampa, returning the day I came home.

Your loss.

here are a few i enjoy:

bedrockmorgan
jasminehirsch
ucbeau
farmert (a little bit of wine, but gorgeous photos of fresh fruit/veggies/flowers – i think he’s the former gardner for the french laundry)

wow
such smell
very flavors
wow

The NYC show was amazing!

Matt thanks for the mention (suz_cam)
adding a few
apacelli3
corkhoarder
davidgbeckwith
drpetrus
jasonpeteradams
montfortino61
vino_max
thewineshepard
lollipopsinthesky
vinparvinparvin
pfranks74
rdeang61

I’m not checking Instagram a lot but, when I do I always enjoy Trey Busch’s feed:

sofhcellars