Bedrock Napa Relief Offer

Just got this email. In for a 2-pack. Great gesture but what else would you expect from Bedrock.

"we would like to offer a special two pack of 2013 Puccini Vineyard to raise funds for the relief effort. Half of the proceeds will be donated to the Napa Valley Community Disaster Relief Fund and the other half will be given to Paul to help rebuild his life.

Puccini Vineyard is a one-acre, rock-walled, clos planted in 1906 in the hills behind Kenwood. Being so tiny we only make 1-2 barrels of it each year; in fact so little that we have never offered it to the list. It is a bright and spicy wine- more delicate than its Sonoma Valley brethren in the Bedrock portfolio but perfumed and lovely."

Paul works with them and lost everything in the quake.

Done. Terrific gesture on their part.

Email received at 3:15 (but I read it at 3:18), order confirmation received at 3:19. Didn’t even think twice.

I’ve overspent this fall but this one was an easy buy.

In…easy buy!

Agreed, and definitely in.

I know Matthiasson is also doing an earthquake relief bottling. Is anyone aware of other wineries doing so? I’d happily spread the support around.

Done

budget issues forced me to skip my last bedrock allocation but this was purchased in about 3 minutes.

No space, but who needs space for a 2 pack? Might just put this straight into the decanter :slight_smile:. Awesome gesture by all involved (Bedrock/Vinfillment/Cultivate Systems).

How lucky Paul is to have friends like Morgan and Chris. No worries on space of budget, line up the decanters!

In.

I accidentally opened my one previous bottle of Puccini zin and it was spectacular.

This probably just means I’m just late to the party, but I see a blank white screen under “please review your allocation below.”
Or maybe the site is slammed. Regardless, very cool of them.

Great opportunity to help. Thanks.

+1

Looks like they are sold out. My allocation was “removed due to high volume” or something like that. Sorry to miss the offer but awesome gesture.

Well perseverance pays, just got through and was able to purchase. Good luck

I am in. I don’t really count this as buying wine though… at least that’s my rationalization. Nice job out of Bedrock!

Took 6 or 7 attempts, but finally got through for the great cause. Taking care of your people is job 1

Had the same issue. Go to the purchase tab and type in your User and Password.

Cheers to all. Great cause. +1