Any Update on Texas Wine Shipping?

Been away from the board for quite a while. Some may remember that I tend towards a very laser focus on about twenty producers total from Volnay, Barbaresco, Sherry, and Oregon. Oregon’s not an issue as I buy direct from the winery, but I have had the toughest time finding my other wines in state. Online searches, however, turn up multiple out of state retailers willing to sell me bottles.

What do I do?

PM if preferred.

Thanks in advance. And thanks to those who very selfishly rape the public in the name of the three tiered system. May you rot in hell. [cheers.gif]

I have the same issues exactly…(I’m also in University Park, Texas). I’ll PM you with my thoughts.

It continues to suck is the only update.

And I am across the highway from you guys in Lakewood.

Sounds like we need an offline to discuss [basic-smile.gif]

Same here in Houston. PM me for a few possible solutions.

Works for me - I am sure we could get a few more as well.

I’m in, but afraid I don’t have any good news. As I’m sure you know JJ Buckley built a warehouse here, but until just recently the offers haven’t been that great, also you forget how much the tax adds up, now that they ship here they tax here.

Sounds like fun. I’m in Frisco.

confirming it sucks in SA too.

I’ll second the offline. I have a few methods

I’m in for an offline. I’d be happy to help organize. I also will invite someone who I think can help all of you.

I’d definitely be interested in joining in for an offline if I’m in town. I’m traveling like crazy right now for work but this is a topic I’d really like to learn more about.