Creating a master calendar for all winery release/allocation dates

At Brig’s suggestion, I tried to create a public Google calendar that allows anyone to post, but had no luck - same with iCloud calendars. The public can VIEW them, but not add events.

Anyone know of a trick around it, so we can have a master calendar?

link removed by admin

Plugging for the forum software… Old and crusty though.

https://code.google.com/p/phpbb3calendar/

I don’t know the solution, but I want this…badly!!!

look up at Dougs link

We can use google calendar but Todd would need to give admin privilege to a number of people, say 20 WB volunteers, who then could add events to the calendar. All could view the calendar.

If we had a master calendar thread in wine talk then people could just post winery, date, link, text, etc and then one of the designated WBers just adds it to the google calendar which would always be accessible via the first post.

Or just use Doug’s link…

The link Doug posted has been around for awhile, but has always had omissions and inaccuracies. Off the top of my head, Saxum and RM are missing, HSS already happened, etc.

I love the idea of a berserker calendar as new and emerging domestic projects are usually discussed here first.

thanks for bailing me out on this one. And after all, Brig posted another solution after Doug’s link, so I blame him for leading me down the path. neener

OK, I volunteer to get the master thread started with instructions, links, protocol, etc and work on recruiting a few people to assist.

Todd, if you’re watching can you PM me the exact link to the calendar you want to use and add me so I can add events per the instructions I sent you.

Hey, are you interested in getting this going as a helper? If you’re on a bunch of lists I’d appreciate the assistance since I’m not! [berserker.gif] I’ll post instructions for that here once I figure the process out.

I’m willing to help if needed. This is a great idea and would be a huge help.

I sent invites to Brig and Clint - once you approve the invite, I think I can change your permissions so you can post events

Hey, just realized…I think in last paragraph you’re talking to me. I’m glad to help. [cheers.gif]

I’m happy to help here as well…and have various database and programming skills if needed.

SAXUM-7/15

I’ve used that before but it only has previous releases, and Turley for example hasn’t been updated since Sept. 2011

Anyone see this on the above link?
image.jpg

RM is the third Tuesday in January & July

Yes . . . or a non-mobile version of same.

You should consider editing this post. That site has been hacked. Who knows what it is delivering as payload.

Man i would love to know when the releases were.

Right now I am trying to figure out. Bedrock and Turley.

Nothing on their websites.