Kutch up next

Myriad today, R-M next week and now Kutch July 12th @ 2pm EST.

2012 McDougall Ranch $59 and what’s left of the 2012 Sonoma at $39.

I am in, Jamie’s wines are in my wheelhouse. Going to be an expensive week.

Been waiting for this one. Wish I could get a mag as well as 750’s.

Dale,

I know the right people who might be able to make that happen.

I think I kept back a whopping 5 cases or 30 Mags and am happy to kick you down one.

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Please add me for one of those mag.

Cheers

Ha… Will do Michael.

Thanks Jamie! You made my day!

Thanks Jamie.
If you ever make it to Colorado for a wine dinner or tasting please let us know. Dale is just up the road from me in Denver. The Pinot Posse makes a stop here every year, which I have attended a few. So, I know there are plenty of Pinot drinkers in the area.

Cheers

Can’t wait.

If you want to send one of those 30 mags down to the tropics I’ll take one too.

Cheers.

The Kutch release is actually the 14th.

Russ, we know, this is the pre release magnum begging thread…

Beg. Beg. Magnum collection is incomplete

I tasted the 12 McDougall with Jamie in Sonoma last month. Excellent. Had the 11 last weekend after about 4 hours of air. Stunning as well. And of course the SC bottling is perhaps the best QPR Pinot in CA to my palate. Guess you could say I’m in!

Was there a pre-release email sent for Kutch? I haven’t seen anything yet.

yes, next release is Mon 7/14 at 2p EST

mmmmmmmmmmmm … Kuuuuutch …
Kutch Wines.jpg

Nick,

For clarity, I sent a “save the date” to our first tier customer who have those most and recent purchase history with us. I intend on communicating with the rest of the list at a future point this month. I hope that clarifies. Don’t hesitate to email me if you wish to know more. jamie @ kutchwines . com

Is that a rosé on the left? She’s a dark thing, huh?

That photo was of a 2006 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir Rose on the left. Drank it last month at the beach and it was still delicious. The color actually held together nicely. The “dark” appearance was actually due to the late sunset (8:40pm-ish) in Montauk, NY.

To its right was the 2009 McDougall Ranch Pinot Noir which was phenomenal fwiw.

How does the McDougall compare to the Falstaff or Sonoma?