A little overwhelmed with all of the mailing list offers

Outpost. Myriad. RM. Oh my!

Carlisle on 7/17.

Under the Wire!

I hope I’m not forgetting anything!

Is it just me?

Oh, you’re forgetting plenty. “Regular” Bedrock and Turley are close behind. And I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch.

Anyone have an idea of what is going to be available in Bedrock’s offering? Perhaps Morgan is around to comment.

I know Saxum is coming up as well. I’m trying to budget amongst that, Bedrock, Rivers Marie and Carlisle.

I believe EMH Black Cat is coming soon, as well.

Tough choices to be made, as most of my favorites land at the same time.

AND Betz,Outback,Peter Michael,Aubert,12c and a reminder from Araujo !! [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [wow.gif] [wow.gif]

We have not finalized all of the wines as we are still tasting and evaluating. If I had to guess though it will probably look something like this:

2013 Old Vine Zinfandel
2013 Compagni Portis Heritage White
2013 Evangelho Heritage Wine, CoCo
2013 Kirschenmann Zinfandel, Lodi
2013 Dolinsek Ranch Heritage Wine or 2013 Sodini Ranch Zinfandel
2013 Oakville Farmhouse Heritage Wine (oldest vines left in Oakville at the foot of Harlan)
2012 Hudson T’n’S Syrah

We are still deciding whether to release the 2013 Bedrock Vineyard Heritage Wine or the 2013 Bedrock Carlisle Vineyard Zinfandel as well. This will put some of the more structured offerings like Monte Rosso Zin, Pagani Heritage Wine, Papera Heritage Wine, Limerick Lane Zinfandel, Nervo Ranch Heritage Wine, and Gibson Ranch Heritage Wine into the Winter and Spring Releases to give them a little more time to relax in either barrel or bottle prior to release.

We are thrilled with the 2013’s- every bit as good as the 2012’s and perhaps even better in some cases.

When is the Bedrock release?

Saxum incoming, too.

We are looking at August 5th for the Mailing List Allocations. Cheers!

When is the Betz release?

Got it 7/6

Looks like Aug 28 for Jean Edwards cabs. '11 Stagecoach, 74/41, Oakville and Napa Valley. Also the '12 PS.

It has been years since I was on anyone’s mailing list. It now appears I will be on SQN’s this August.

What kind of offer can I expect?

Decisions, decisions . . . .

A pricey one. One of these decades I suppose I’ll have the same decision to consider.

Carter
Shafer Hillside
Aubert
Myriad
Carlisle
Turley
Rhys
Kosta Browne Single Vineyards
SQN
Hammel Wine Alliance
EMH
Rivers Marie

Great, thanks!

Don’t tell my wife but I may need to build a second cellar.

I might have to pass for those coming out next week since I won’t be around a computer to place my order.

Can’t imagine skipping this offer after the phenomenal 2012s. Very interested to hear more about the Oakville Farmhouse Heritage Wine. Presumably its mostly zin? Hopefully get offered some.

A LITTLE overwhelmed. You are not on enough lists. I think I got three offerings of TRB wines in one morning last year. At some point, I will have to start shedding a few.