Cayuse ordering goes online today!

I love me some Cayuse! Ordering starts today, I’m assuming it’s 9am PDT, as I just logged in and there is no offer yet. I’ve got my toes and fingers crossed to be offered some of the Frog and God only Knows Grenache.

Mark, after tasting these two last year at the fall release, the Frog will be up to its usual, wild self…but my entire tasting group came away thinking the 06 GOK Grenache was simply out of this world.

and i can’t log on and check what i got offered as i am in NY and don’t have my password!

Same allocation as last year dammit! Not that I’m not happy with what I get, but I would have loved to get some Frog or GOK!

3x En Chamberlin
3x Cailloux
3x Armada

For me it was:

3x Cailloux
3x Impulsivo

Wish listed all kinds of stuff, would really love the GOK, but I know that is a total longshot.

Really looking forward to the Cayuse weekend. This will be my first opportunity to attend and first opportunity to taste the entire lineup.

If anyone has a bottle of either the Frog or God only Knows to share, please contact me. [help.gif]

Same for me as last year:
6x Frog
6x Impulsivo
3x GOK
3x En Chamberlin
3x Cailloux
3x Widowmaker
3x Flying Pig
3x Armada

Disappointed I did not get my extra 3pack of GOK that was already on my wishlist, but can’t really complain.

Jared; What are the prices for the GOK, Frog, Impulsivo, Flying Pig & Widowmaker?

I would say not! [berserker.gif]

Obviously I’m not Jared but I can share the prices (per 3-pack)

GOK $180.00
Frog $210.00
Impulsivo $195.00
Pig $ 195.00
Widowmaker $195.00

David

Thanks David.

btw - I have SQN and Saxum to trade for Frog and GOK! [dance2.gif]

Order in!
3x Chamberlin and 3x Armada(last year I WL the Armada and got it)
WL the GOK and Frog this year flirtysmile
Had the 06 Chamb last thanksgiving and it was amazing( i shared only a wee bit), can’t wait to try the Armada this time. Anyone have any recent TN’s on the Armada?

Jared,

Are the numbers you listed bottles or 3 packs? What year did you join them?

FYI, I found the 06 CSm dry riesling at the WA St liquor store for 5.99, and 6 or more is 10% off. What an amazing deal. Thanks. Doug

Doug,
Those are bottles. Cayuse won’t let anyone have more than two 3-packs of any one wine. I signed up in 2003 and was offered wine about a month later. Lucky that I got in sort of semi-close to the beginning. Great to hear about the CSM Dry Riesling. I’ve had about 5 bottles since my note. I’ll head to the liquor store today and buy some more. Can’t imagine a better $6 white wine. Cheers!

I got one 3-pack each of En Chamberlin and En Cerise, and wish-listed 1 each of FP, BF, Widowmaker, GOK, Callioux, plus one more Chamberlin. I wish-listed that many thinking that I might pick up one or two, depending on the production / availability of each. If the economy’s so bad that I get much more than that, a few will end up on Commerce Corner. [wink.gif]

News is now out about Christophe’s second project. Jared has tasted these if I recall one of his earlier posts.

http://www.reynvaanfamilyvineyards.com/?p=292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Full disclosure: Mike, Gale and Matt are good friends and they are creating something really special. But these first few vintages really are Christophe’s wines.

Got my wishlist order for “God only Knows” Grenache!! flirtysmile I’m so psyched!! It would have been great to have gotten a little Frog too, but I’m really happy with the GOK!

I got my wishlist for a 2nd 3-pack of GOK, too! Congrats!!