Wineries along 90 in Ohio?

I’ll be traveling along 90 this weekend between Cleveland and Buffalo with my wife and baby. He might need to stop a few times to stretch out and play. I know there are a bunch of wineries right along 90 in that stretch. Are there any close to the highway worth checking out?

Interesting question. Only one I know of that I’d visit is much farther south towards the KY border - Kincaid Ridge. I think it’s for sale too. Most of the other wineries used to make pretty bad cheap sweet stuff but I’d be curious to know if anyone else has tried stepping up.

Markko Vineyard in Conneaut, Ohio used to make pretty nice chardonnay years ago.

Oh, and don’t neglect the ones in NW PA (Erie area)…pretty close to I-90 and I am sure the quality has been increasing.

Markko is nice. Harpersfield makes some interesting wines. M Cellars gets a lot of buzz, but I haven’t been there. Ferrante makes a nice dessert wine. All are worth stopping at if not amazing.

St Joseph also makes some nice wines.

Arrowhead Winery, it’s just East of Erie and right before the NY line. I believe Heritage Wine Cellars is very close to them as well. Both are only a minute or two off of 90.

I didn’t realize Arrowhead was there. I’ve enjoyed a bottle of theirs in the past.

thanks to all for the suggestions. I’m all ears if there are any more.