Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 29th, 2020, 6:41 pm
- Forum: Wine Talk
- Topic: Gilman's new issue - essay on serving wine
- Replies: 99
- Views: 3746
I would love to hear more thoughts on decanting older Nebbiolo (1975, 1985). I have a bias for a longer decant for most wines, but feel out of my depth with some of these older, potentially more fragile wines.
- March 21st, 2020, 7:25 pm
- Forum: Berserker Quarantine Relief
- Topic: SALE ENDS MAY! 35% OFF - Astrea caviar deals. Freshly tinned!!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2159
Just ordered one of each and can’t wait to make these quarantine days a little more interesting with some caviar and champagne!!