Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 16th, 2020, 1:45 pm
- Forum: Wine Talk
- Topic: What is YOUR most recent wine purchase?
- Replies: 13003
- Views: 633249
Snagged a bottle of 2016 E. Guigal Condrieu la Doriane on WineBid. Been wanting to try it and haven't been able to find it on a list, retailer in South FL.
- February 16th, 2020, 1:42 pm
- Forum: BYO Forum - Wine at Restaurants
- Topic: South Florida BYO (Palm Beach, Broward & Miami-Dade Counties)
- Replies: 63
- Views: 5601
This is a great list for Miami corkage fees. I'd throw Ironside Kitchen Pizza on this, since the corkage fee is $0. I found an excellent Corkage list on a local food blog (which I also recommend), called 'the whet palette'. The Full list for Florida is at https://thewhetpalette.com/corkage-fees/ (an...