Search found 20 matches

Return

by Mason H
December 12th, 2015, 8:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2013 Napa Cabernets - Top Favorites So Far?

+1 on the 2013 Mending Wall. Heck of a wine.
by dcornutt
December 6th, 2020, 4:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus in The Asylum

Bad news on the daily deaths projection, as Alan speculated a few weeks ago that the number might increase and it has. Looking at 3000 daily deaths mid January (up from ~2,300) and more than 500,000 total deaths in the USA by April. Oddly, playing with the projections, the vaccine won't save that m...
by Neal.Mollen
December 6th, 2020, 1:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I've been thanked?

Suddenly I have worth as a human being!
by Jay Miller
December 6th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wazzat Mean...."Been Thanked"??

You may now thank the author of a post by clicking the thumbs up button on the top right of the post.
by brigcampbell
December 17th, 2020, 8:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Germany in trouble. Looking much like California, deaths skyrocketing. https://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/countries.html?chart=countries&highlight=Germany&show=highlight-only&y=both&scale=linear&data=cases-daily-7&data-source=jhu&xaxis=right&extraData=deat...
by Michael Sopher
January 2nd, 2021, 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where's Your Dog Sleep?

When I am solo she takes the left side. When I have company she curls up at the foot of the bed between us.
Lola bed time II.jpg
by Nick Ellis
January 10th, 2021, 11:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Family Pet Pictures?

Moose turned 6 months old today. This is a rare picture of him not in motion.
by Jay Miller
January 15th, 2021, 6:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pretty impressed with how my state is doing. Over 300,000 vaccinations so far and a new mega-vaccination center just opened in Edison. Kudos to Governor Murphy. Looks like we'll be ready once supplies increase. https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2021/01/nj-gov-phil-murphy-provides-covid-update-visit...
by Andrew Demaree
January 25th, 2021, 1:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Family Pet Pictures?

Looking more grey all the time...but still a sweetie.
80CE3436-89FA-42BC-82F5-50B5ABA67C6C.jpeg
by Carrie Morgan
February 3rd, 2021, 5:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BerserkerDay 12 - Offer feedback from the community

As a newbie, I really enjoyed the crazy, feeding frenzy that is/was Berserker Day! Wouldn’t change it a bit. Next year, WE will change how we handle Berserker Day...no more answering questions and following topics at the orthodontist while the kid gets braces 😬. I was blown away with how busy those ...
by D@ve D y r 0 f f
February 12th, 2021, 6:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cookie TN - Rev Jim from Taxi

A friend sent me this clip last night. I loved Taxi back in the day, but the TN aspects of this scene would have gone right over my head at the time ...

by c fu
February 12th, 2021, 4:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Took Todd French out to celebrate the record breaking Bersekerday and YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SURPRISED HIM WITH

As Todd has stated a couple of times on the forum, we had the biggest Berserkerday ever! He puts in all this effort in so that small businesses can have a platform and the members of WineBerserkers can also get cool deals with no expectation of return. Any business can list an offer at no charge. Th...
by Rich Brown
February 13th, 2021, 6:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TN: 1996 Chateau Montelena, The Montelena Estate

Just a pristine bottle drinking in it's prime! LOVE the 1996 vintage in Napa!

by John Flanagan
February 16th, 2021, 1:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wine Cabinet Thermometer Suggestions

Got this recently and have been really happy with it:

https://wirelesstag.net/

You have to buy the tag manager (requires an Ethernet connection) then can add as many tags as you want. Monitors temp and humidity. App for phone with customizable alarms. Pretty easy to set up.
by brigcampbell
February 22nd, 2021, 10:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cellphone Service

We are a Verizon Wireless family. My daughter is having some issues with her IPhone8 so will be getting her the 12. Any thoughts on purchasing the phone through Verizon vs Best Buy? From a $ or service perspective ? My daughter is saying that if buy through Best Buy they can easily transfer everyth...
by Henry Kiichli
February 22nd, 2021, 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PERUVIAN CHICKEN

Palestinian Chicken

by Tom Lee
February 27th, 2021, 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2000 Bordeaux are now 21 years old, finally reaching drinking age

cjsavino wrote: February 27th, 2021, 2:40 pm 3DEE6CFD-9733-40C7-A11B-A150EBEE8455.jpeg
Opening this tonight
I had the GPL recently. Fantastic wine. Others showing well in recent months were Talbot and Branaire Ducru.

Tom
by Paul Miller
February 28th, 2021, 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ever want to hear the history of Wine Berserkers? Greg Norton just published a blog article on it!

M.Kaplan wrote: February 27th, 2021, 6:27 pm I thought we only posted dick and fart jokes. Who knew?
Well they did mention that there is a Politics sub forum
by Shoshana Filene
March 1st, 2021, 11:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2000 Bordeaux are now 21 years old, finally reaching drinking age

I was actually debating opening either the 2000 Lalande or Grand Puy Lacoste tonight. You guys convinced me. The GPL it is!