Search found 6 matches

Return

by larry schaffer
January 25th, 2021, 2:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 10-year Participants! Our BerserkerDay MVPs

It's a privilege and an honor to take part in BD each and every year. As the 2nd winery to ever sign up to WB (Brian Loring beat me by a few hours!!!), it's been a rollercoaster of fun, informative, aggravating, tear-jerking, and friend-building 12 years and for that I am forever grateful. I continu...
by Chris Freemott
January 26th, 2021, 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Reserve World Mastercard - Earn up to 8x Points On BD12

Getting free stuff is great, but those free Grassl stems? Somebody is paying for them; the Berserker Day offer went up $5 a stem over last year. Full disclosure: I own Grassl stems, and they are fabulous. I haven't used my other stems ever since, unless I'm outdoors. And, this year's Berserker day ...
by Blake Brown
January 31st, 2021, 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Which Champagne are you drinking?

NV BILLECART-SALMON BRUT ROSE- consistent with numerous other bottles in the last few months, this was another fine bottle; red raspberry, strawberry and red cherry flavors abound; it so tasty and has enough pizzaz to please the most discerning of palates; in the last couple of years, the house seem...
by Larry G0ld3n
February 5th, 2021, 4:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cellar Diversity...again

Agree w Bruce Rudman 100%, well said, thank you! Our cellar is sufficiently diversified. I feel no need, no purpose, no pressure and no reason to buy or drink wines I do not want or like - strictly for the purpose of being able to state my seller is “diversified”. Have over 1500 bottles which is a p...
by JDavisRoby
February 12th, 2021, 6:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grand Reserve World Mastercard - Earn up to 8x Points On BD12

The internet and its forums are a funny place. What other place is it okay to openly disparage someones business right in their face? Would you walk into the lobby of a business and campaign potential customers to not do business with the business? I get you’re upset at something but if you believe ...