Search found 6 matches

Return

by scott.becker
January 20th, 2021, 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Realm is coming (2/9/2021)

Hi everybody, thanks for the interest and all the questions. I think I’ll break up my comments into 3 parts over the next few days to keep myself more organized and efficient: - First, I’ll share some thoughts on the vintage and each wine in this post, as well as answer some of your questions above....
by scott.becker
January 24th, 2021, 3:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi everybody, I’m back for part 2 on the upcoming Realm spring release. I’ve been working on my rain dance the last few days and, as I write this on Sunday afternoon, it looks like we should get a few inches of much-needed rain in the next several days. It still won’t be enough but it’s a start! Tha...
by scott.becker
February 1st, 2021, 11:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chiming in as promised with part 3 – allocations. We are sending out the Save the Date email tomorrow announcing the spring release will be open starting at 10AM PST on February 9. The ways in which wineries market and sell their wines are as diverse as the wines themselves. A common approach for sm...
by scott.becker
February 9th, 2021, 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mark, allocations in the spring release are always tighter than fall. Production volumes here are a few hundred cases whereas volume of Tempest and Bard (even Moonracer to some extent) is much higher. Allocations across the board for Bourn were one bottle unless the member had a previous history wit...
by scott.becker
February 9th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really appreciate all the support and enthusiasm for the wines! The unofficial wait list idea is a new one...destined to get me in trouble with every single person on the list! Jon, Moonracer is now part of the fall release. So the 2018 Moonracer was released last September. We will include the 20...
by Russell R Bevan
February 27th, 2021, 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Why doesn’t Bevan sell out?

Sorry it took me so long to address this. There are several factors, in no specific order: we make a lot of wines. Some vintages we have over 10 Cabernet and Bordx varietal blends, with many over 400 case productions and some well over that. We are an incredibly small army. Until we added Theo a mon...