Search found 6 matches

Return

by Toby P
December 7th, 2020, 2:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping.

If anyone spots good deals on stems this holiday season please feel free to share as well!
by Toby P
December 22nd, 2020, 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official WTSO thread

Couple more $10 off $50 coupons below, I grabbed some of the Broccardo Barolo off the last chance page

TISTHELITA
STARCRAWL20
by Toby P
January 13th, 2021, 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WineAccess Thread - Wines, Tasting Notes, Deals, etc.

looks like it's up on the site btw

(edit to remove bad link)
by Toby P
January 25th, 2021, 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BerserkerDay 12 Master Thread/FAQ

Definitely fair points Larry / Rodrigo. I guess all I'm saying is if you want to keep it at 1 day a year, it seems it's hit a point where you'll have to start saying no to a lot of wineries and have some mechanism for deciding who's in / out (assuming it keeps growing). There's nothing wrong with th...
by Toby P
February 12th, 2021, 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: de Negoce offer

No real producer clues this time hmmmm...Sterling Vineyards Platinum merlot seems to check a box or two but who knows. I'm thinking it's more likely Bennett Lane again. Almost identical source description (50% Calistoga hillside vineyard / 50% St. Helena). I feel like Cam's been on fire with intere...
by Toby P
February 12th, 2021, 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: de Negoce offer

I just pulled the trigger on this one too since its had time to settle and is ready to drink. Curious to know if anyone else thinks this is Bennett Lane....? Some factors seem to line up - the description here on the 2015 even says cab lover's merlot. But it also says <300 cases made so hard to see...