CabHunter: Duo of Laderas on Woot

1 '05 Howell Cab & 1 '05 Lone Canyon for $79.99
Decent deal.

Thanks - looks like a pretty nice deal, picked up a 1-pack. Haven’t had Ladera before but heard good things.

ditto.

Ahh, another cabernet sauvignon lover. Nice. we need all we get. Welcome aboard!
Join in on our Virtual tasting series. Right now we are doing '07s.
(stickied above)

[cheers.gif]

I really like Ladera and this seems like a good price, so I’m in. Haven’t bought wine from woot in a looooong time.
Thanks, Mike!

Thanks Mike!..

Virgil

Has anyone tasted these? I’m tempted to buy

I snagged 2. First WineWoot purchase. How are they for shipping, slow like all the other woot sites?

I tried the 05 lone canyon and the 06 Howell mountain @ the Newport Mansions tasting. I thought both were excellent, although IIRC I prefered the Lone Canyon.

Ladera just popped up on RueLaLa today. $20 more than Woot for the pair. A bit disappointing as this was pretty decent and I was hoping to get a few more bottles. I think I’ll likely pass.

I bit on the 3L of '05 Napa cab for $99. To me, that seemed like the pick of the bunch on RLL. Looking forward to trying this…with many friends.

Nice pickup – I would have been all over that if it wasn’t already sold out!

Definitely the pick of the litter.

Shame that woot was $20 less – although the pricing on RLL was never that great, better than average, but not compelling enough to pull the trigger.

Great pickup for a party wine with “non-wine” or mixed crowds! [cheers.gif]

I was contemplating getting another but when I went back it was gone. That was fast. But probably for the better…more money for Rhys & Rivers-Marie!