2002 Cali Cab Boardwide Virtual Tasting- Weekend of 2/26-2/28

Its been a while.
lets get these going again. This time open one of your 2002s and note here.
Starts next Friday.

Get to it!

Me: 2002 Forman Cabernet Sauvignon

mod, sticky please.

2002 Paul Hobbs Napa Cab for me

• One of my favorites from 2002

Boooo…

Bowden and I already have 2005 Outpost HM Cab and 2005 Futo OV on tap.

We need more of a lead time for this.

Mike - can you push this to the following weekend? Mostly to give people a little more planning time and also because we are already kicking off Loire week on Sunday the 21st.

Thanks and btw, I’d probably participate in a 2002 Cab event.

Tony

I agree with Tony.

I have a few goodies to chose from.

sure

2002 Merus

I can do Ramey Jericho or take one for the team and drink one of my SHS.

Damn, I love that wine !!! I have only one left… :frowning: I bought three, should have bought more.

I am in, I have plenty to choose from. Maybe a Kobalt or O’Shaughnessy. If its weekend of march 5-7, I have a big wine dinner celebration for my b-day that Saturday with a bunch of wino’s (Serge included). Was planning to open 97’s and a 99 or two. I have a 97 Staglin 1.5L thats screaming to be opened :slight_smile:

How did you decide on 2002 , Mike? I wish it were 97 or 99. I think they are more within their drinking window. I find the 02’s really age worthy and was planning to wait until about 2012 to open them.

I can do a 2002 Dalla Valle. The only other '02 Cali Cab I have in my cellar is a Hess Collection Mt. Veeder.

We already did the 01s, 97s, 03s,
All arbitrary… As if I have a plan. [basic-smile.gif]

Boardwide Virtual Tasting of 2001 Cabernets Fully TABULATED - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boardwide Virtual Tasting: Napa Merlot 3/20-23-PILE ON NOW! - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boardwide Virtual 'Bring Out Your Dead' Tasting - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2003 Napa Cab Boardwide Virtual Tasting REDUX- Post them here! - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dat.erobertparker.com/bboard/showthread.php?t=185850&highlight=boardwide+virtual" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dat.erobertparker.com/bboard/showthread.php?t=176859&highlight=boardwide+virtual" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Might be time to re-visit Neal Family.

We will do a 2002 Jones Family, since I forgot we had it and Randy went snooping and found it.

I may be able to find a 2002 Charles shaw on top of the refrigerator. Maybe I’ll drink that.

Rudd or Conn Valley. Been eyeing those so you decide. I am not touching my Monty, way too young.

Bob I was thinking Conn Valley Eloge or Estate as well. I am light 02’s I went long 03 Bords EP instead. I have Shafer H.S, too young, Pride- Saxon’s favorite whipping boy and 02 Monty’s in 375. I actually have had a few of the Monty’s and they are pretty good out of the small size. I will probably go with that.

May open a Switchback Ridge or Outpost…

Sorry, I’ll be drinking Barolo all weekend.

I have a yummy '02 Cab I will send you [stirthepothal.gif] neener