Who's buying Liquid Farm PN?

Passing. Too many other proven offers. Not saying this will not be good, but I am pretty pleased with my recent pinot purchases.

I Pobegaed a bottle this weekend. Pretty solid Pinot. A bit on the light side, both in color and intensity. Had a lot of barnyard aromas at first, but blew off fairly quickly. Was a bit tart, with flavor profiles of rhubarb and cranberry. Also had a fair amount of earthy, dusty quality. Nice acidity. Would characterize this Pinot as more of a food wine than one for just drinking on its own.

Obviously this bottle was young, but I would hold onto any that you have for awhile. I think it will integrate and open some more.

My impressions are even less relevant since they were from barrel 11 months ago, but FWIW:

"2014 Liquid Farm Radian 777 Pinot Noir in Mecurey barrel

Yes, you DID read that right. They’re trying a pinot! Spices, sarsaparilla (which I’m starting to associate with SB area wines in some cases), bright berry all present to the nuzzie. Herbs and menthol a touch predominate now, but that’s just time. What I like is the feel and flow. Not sure where the fruit will end up, but this is fresh—12-13% with a little whole cluster. Later touches of nutmeg emerge. There is interest."

Mike