W.L. Weller 12’s
Four Roses Singel Barrel’s
Blanton’s ('s)
Bulliet 10yr’s
Elijah 12’s
Knob Creek SB 9yr
Goose

14 BTAC and FRSBLE on deck supposedly…

Wayyyy too much aged bourbon scotch tequila rum and coqnac waiting to be poppwd. I wouldnt put it in print.
All kinds of regular stuff like grey goose but open right now that I actively drink: vw 12, laphrooaig 18, longmorn '73 BLACKADDER bottled, cabo uno, el dorado 15, eagle 17, ec 21, 4 roses 125, presidential 21, don q anejo, several 4r mashbills, germain robin xo and comandon xo.

If you need to fix the ‘too much’ part, Humberto, I’m happy to take any off your hands… newhere

Come visit :wink: been looking for an excuse to baby murder an 09 chave to see what the fuss is about

some vodka for Bloodys.
some Scotch single malts.

That’s it for now.

I have a few random bottles that have been collecting dust for 7+ years that have been leftover from parties (my wife and I don’t drink spirits). I have some Malibu Rum, Cuervo Tequila, Cointreau, and a full bottle of Kahlua (???).

That’s about to change because I was recently introduced to Tommy’s Margaritas with Patron silver and Cointreau (with fresh limes)! Gulp.

We just moved cross country, so I started over from scratch last month in one big shopping trip. I guess this is my booze survival kit:

Vodka: none (will probably get something cheap for bloodys once my wife is back on the sauce)
Gin: Beefeater
Rum: none
Tequila: Milagro
Scotch: Highland Park 18, Lagavulin 16, Cragganmore 12
Bourbon: Blanton’s and Evan Williams black label
Vermouth: Noilly Prat Dry, Martini & Rossi Rosso, Carpano Antica Formula (actually kept in fridge, not cabinet)
Campari
Angostura Bitters

Was that directed to Todd, or an open invitation? I am in your neck of the woods an awful lot. [oops.gif]