What is your most recent BAD wine?

This made me laugh. The full court press they’ve done with marketing insane. Apparently it must be working. 19 Crimes ‘The Banished’ sounds like the title to a bad Xbox game. I’m dreading what my reaction will be when one of my wife’s well intentioned friends brings it over for a dinner.

Lol

I had a Perennial Muller Thurgau last night that tasted like dry apple cider and kombucha, my first M-T so I’m not sure if it was flawed or just not my grape.

Was thinking of a thread on all time worst wine but I realized it’s likely to bog down on the definition of “wine”.

Eleven different 2007 CdPs.

Corked Bedrock 2010 Cab. The other identical bottle was terrific with a decant.

Cheers,
JP

2015 Les Vignes des Precheurs Tavel

Picked up at Total Wines in florida along with some other roses for simple quaffing (selection wasn’t great and I didn’t recognize most of the choices) . . . this one was undrinkable - metallic and harsh, and went down the drain.

So, something called Basket Press white from St. Cosme. A blend of Viognier and Sauvignon Blanc. What a gloppy mess. Friends left this after a party and I thought I would try it. Doesn’t even merit cooking wine for me. Into the vinegar crock.

2012 FATTORIA PARADISO - Barbarossa

Dried out, first bad bottle from this estate I’ve ever had - wasn’t corked, just decided to end it’s life a little too early.