top 3 sour beers you've had.

Russian River consecration

Allagash Cerise

North Seattle Sour from the North Seattle Homebrew Club

Abbaye de Saint Bon-Chien (2011)
Russian River - Consecration (Batch 006)
The Bruery / Cigar City Collab - Marrón Acidifié

Sorry to not follow the rules but I would say honorable mention to anything by Russian River, 2014 Tart of Darnkness (Bruerey), and Cascade’s Apricot Ale.

Jason

Picked up a few bottles of RR Supplication 8-15-15 batch last week. Really looking forward to cracking one Sunday.

Cheers,

Bud

Nice! I actually just grabbed a 4-15-14 from the locker. It is on deck.

J

I’m going at the end of the month. $410 per ticket!!

Here’s one I tasted a short while ago:

Nogne ‘O’ indved – bottled 12/03/12
Very odd to see what looked like baked beans on the label, but reading it more closely revealed the use of sea-buckthorn to add sourness, so putting two and two together, that must be the baked bean imitator.
Light gold colour with fine bead and a persistent head. On the nose it certainly hints of a Lambic style with sour-edged fruit. That sourness indeed comes through strongly on the palate, yet as it drops away it reveals a long and complex finish that is much less imposing than the initial attack of sourness.
I reckon this could be a very useful beer to go with food as the sourness gives useful ‘cut’. Perhaps also an ideal finisher when you’re looking for something distinctive to close with (and don’t feel like rushing). It feels ideal tonight as a single contemplative beer.