TNs: Mostly pre-2000 Bugundies at La Mangeoire in NYC

Nice notes Ramon! Too bad I missed this one, especially since IT wasn’t our usual Bordeaux theme.

Stuart I don’t know why you felt the need to take a personal shot. I was just asking you to clarify your comments. Trust me though, if I were there you would not have to worry about me bothering you.

does anyone else read stuart’s posts out loud in the voice of William Shatner? they make more sense that way.

they don’t …actually…“make” sense…

just…more…sense.

One of the “beautiful” things about emails/wineboards/texts, etc…is that one has to deduce tone, Nick. Perhaps I deduced your tone inaccurately. That’s one of the downsides of such media: you can ignore tone or make a deduction or assumption. The latter is always risky.

I think I would make the same assumption today, rereading your question. It seems sarcastic. Also, perhaps there some history mixed in here. I really don’t know. And, am not really interested in researching the antecedents.

I was probably trying to be amusing…rather than taking a serious shot at you. But, my tone is impossible to deduce on the internet, and only slightly less in person sometimes. On purpose, because it amuses me. I understand it might not amuse others, but…I don’t personally “know” anyone who posts on WB…