TN: Liquid Farm Tasting - let's try everything you make and barrel samples!

As some of you may have seen, Todd change the default landing page for www.wineberserkers.com to the content section which is blogs, articles, etc. He asked that I write up our event with pictures. Well, here’s my version of the events. Check it out.

A Passion for Chardonnay – Wine Berserkers Liquid Farm Dinner and Tasting
http://www.wineberserkers.com/content/?p=1174

CIN!! thanks Brig for the great write up!! honored to be able to share our wines and work with such kick ass peeps!

You are a man of many talents, Brig. Great article.

+1

Regarding the 2012 White Hill, I kinda Pobega’d this wine yesterday (it wasn’t a true Pobega, since I waited two days after taking delivery before breaking down and opening a bottle last night). In any case, I thought I would join the chorus and praise this wine for its Chablis-like quality. I don’t typically like to make this kind of comparison, but I can’t say I have ever had a California wine that reminds me so much of Chablis.

Putting the comparisons aside, this is a delightful wine in its own right. I agree with the slate and lime descriptors and would add that there is a pleasant saline component to the wine that makes me want to keep reaching for the glass. The wine seems a bit tightly coiled now, but I’ll bet it unwinds over the next few years to show even more personality. I can see why there is so much excitement over Liquid Farm. Combine the excellence of the wine with the experience of dealing with the cool people who run the place, and it’s hard not to be excited.