Tentative Las Vegas Oct 22 or 23 - Lotus of Siam? Chada?

Yep, I’m in. I’ve been meaning to come up to LV to restock my Asian pantry anyway so this is good timing. Hope we can work out something with L O S. It’s still my favorite.

come on, Joe, work your magic and get corkage waived or reduced!!

Food has been consistent I think. At least the last few times I’ve gone

Bank is working on corkage for us. He was willing to open up for lunch for us, but with just 3 I didn’t want to do that to him. His buddy is the GM at LoS and we’ll work something out.

Holy smokes. I have that week off. If this is still on, please count me in. Would love to see Bank’s new place and hang with youse guys.

If you want to visit Chada, it will have to be for dinner. I’d be up for that if you’re game for two offlines in one day.

i’d be down for a dinner. can’t make lunch though.

Cool, let’s do it.

Wednesday pretty much any time, Thursday after 7 (or Friday)

Are we still doing a lunch - I’m getting confused!

Absolutely! Lotus of Siam. Based on replies, it’s you, me, Joe and Veronica. Nick can’t make lunch but can do dinner, so I thought I’d do both; lunch at Lotus, dinner at Chada. Veronica said she’d like to try Chada, so maybe she’ll do both too.

I think it makes sense now…we’re at 4 for lunch thus far (where are all the locals???), and there’s a dinner being planned at Chada as well?

i’m not trying to screw up Todd’s original plan, so by all means do your lunch first. if there just so happens to be enough who want to do a dinner as well, I’m game!

Lunch is on at LoS, Bank was not able to get a hold of his buddy yet. Are we 4? Veronica, you’re in? I wish I could do dinner with youze guys, but I’m leaving for San Diego and still have a meeting after lunch.

Bob, did you call Bank about Chada for Dinner?

I may be able to do this. Let me see.

I’m in! Look forward to seeing you all! :slight_smile:

Cool! I emailed Bank earlier about dinner for the rest of you.

I am not able to make it to this. I hope you all have fun.

Just to clarify, I can only make the lunch. I’ll be carpooling w Todd. Woo hoo!! Who gets to be Thelma and who gets to be Louise?

So then you two are driving off a cliff after lunch? [crazy2.gif] [crazy2.gif]