SQN offline in Boston area

Works for me.

I’m throwing a Kentucky Derby party on May 2. Could do May 23.

May 23 works for me (in fact, may make travel easier)

May 23 is fine for me.

I didn’t want to chime in before to mess with the date, but if this will be as late as 5/23 and there still is room, I would like to join.

There’s also a SQN offline that week on Thursday 5/21 in St. Louis… Looks like KevinL is going.

I could do May 23rd as well

This will be a SQN heavy week for me (which is a good thing!), because as Kevin F. noted, I’ll be in St. Louis for work on May 21st and attending a SQN offline that night as well

So, looks like May 23rd is the date. Locations? Could still host at my house in Arlington if there are no good corkage options

For now, for a May 23 date, this is my read of attendance but please update your status if what I’ve listed is not correct. Then we can get to the fun part - figure out what bottles everyone is bringing to try to get as varied an assortment as possible

Kevin L - IN
Erich S - IN
Kevin F - IN
Mattias J - IN
Ken V - IN
Jay H --??
Eric B – ??

Memorial day weekend is tough for me as I have to work. I could probably swing by late afternoon for a bit to meet some new faces though.

Missed this thread for the last week…just confirming that I’m in for the 23rd.

Sorry. I’m out. I have to lead an entire team of volunteer amateur cooks to make a BBQ festival for the family homeless shelter in White Plains on the 24th, so I will spend the 23rd buying food and doing prep work.

I didn’t realize it was Memorial Day weekend. That’s not going to work for me. If you decide to reschedule, almost any day after that should work for me except May 30 and June 8.

I’m out - cooking a BBQ for the famiiy homeless shelter in White Plains. Have fun.

Again?

I’m in (+1), but maybe we should think about another date?

I wanted to check in on this – still looking good for Memorial Day weekend? I still have it blocked to come up.

I’m still good. Should we take a tally to see if we have enough or if we should reschedule?

Yes, let’s finalize this one way or another, since it’s a holiday weekend.

Crickets…

Hey guys,

Sorry for the radio silence. For a while it looked like it was only 3 of us so I was waiting to see how this would shape up before suggesting that we postpone until we could get a larger group.

For now, it looks like there are 5 people interested:
Erich
Mattias
Kevin
Kevin (me)
Eric

I figure 5 or more is about the right number to confirm this. Under 5, I figured we should probably reschedule. But, if the above crowd is in, as far as I’m concerned, this is still on. Let me know and then we can get down to the business of choosing bottles to bring and location (my home is still available as a location if that winds up working out for everyone)