SF Bay Area/Peninsula Sept 22 Offline

Chris,
Don’t worry, you won’t need to show up with an eye patch or arm hook.
[pillow-fight.gif]

Thanks Dan! I will be working in Redwood City so the tasting location is spot on for me! Buying on the peninsula but staying with my mother-in-law in the East Bay for the next few months until we sell the house in Denver first and look around a bit.

Any guidance on the types of wines that will be in attendance or what I should bring would be helpful.

Chris, it’s customary to bring a vertical or horizontal of Musigny or DRC to your first event. And wear an eye patch.

Unsubscribe.

Just kidding. Maybe I can ask my 3 year old to draw a vertical of drc richebourg with his crayons if that will get me in.

You can skip the eye patch.

Walk the plank!

Well the first time I joined these guys, I came right after my workout in shorts and Tshirt. I did change my Tshirt I think. But then I booked the place and spoke Cantonese to order all the cool stuff so maybe they made an exception for that :slight_smile:

Maybe that explains why all my tasting notes from that night list the same aromas.

So are we set on Cooking Papa?
Was there a cap on number of people?

If we do end up at coking papa please remember to bring stems. And I’ll try to remember to bring mine home with me pileon

Hey man, this ain’t the 80s.

Rats…

iphone and fat fingers newhere

Maybe we can do an Adderall offline?? blahblah [whistle.gif] [help.gif]

No love so guess we are out [wow.gif]

Plenty of love.
Are you in or out?

Crap. Now I have to bathe too. I’m in.

Well, thank goodness for that. Although, people did think I was showing kindness and charity by helping those of less fortunate means than me. [snort.gif] neener

So, are we settled on a place to eat?