SF Bay Area 2012 Maison Ilan Tasting - Feb/March

Do you have a lawn for a tent?

Am I pitching a tent, you ask?

When the showgirls arrive?

Anyone with an extra ticket for the Ridge Tasting on Mar 6th ?

I’m going to put out April 1st as a suggestion. We did it last year. I can do a Friday at my house. Could that work?

That date is fine for me.

A definite maybe - Friday’s are tough for me.
…and as long as we don’t show up to an empty house with all the lights off that day… [snort.gif]

April 1st works for me.

Also the following work:
March 1st
March 3rd
March 20th onwards except for Wednesdays.

I’m at La Paulee March 4 and 5 - hopefully some of the SF Wine Beserkers gang will be there too. :slight_smile: I’m at the Vertical Tasting on Friday and the Grand Tasting on Saturday.

And I’m in Australia from March 10th to 19th on business.

I have the Chambertin, the Volnay and MSD Chaffots. Happy to bring 1 or all 3 as needed. Let’s assume I’ll bring a Chambertin again like last year.

I’ll be on a trip to burgundy and Rhone then, but I’m yellow bellied so of little value anyway

That’s the most fitting day of the year for this tasting. Works for me. champagne.gif

April 1 will work for me as well.

April 1: I’m out of town then. The week before though could work!

My friend also can’t make the 1st or any weekend around that time. Maybe March 29th or 31st?

Definite preference for the 29th. However, if the next Berserkers offline is scheduled for the 28th or 29th, then the 31st makes more sense. I can make the 31st.

I could possibly do the 29th, but have an early flight the next morning.

29th looks good, 31st is a Rhys tasting.

Just to let people know what is happening, I’m going to put this off for a while. I wasn’t able to find a good date and we’re going into a time when it’s very difficult to schedule. I may try again for June.

Let’s hope your wife doesn’t see this post…

Are we going to do this? :slight_smile:

Maybe June or July?

I would be willing to sell a bottle or two of Maison Ilan to anyone that needs one for this tasting. PM me.