San Francisco - Rhys Offline March 10 @ Zazie

will look through inventory early next week to figure out what I can bring. looking forward to this.

I can bring the 2007 Skyline and/or the 2007 Alpine. Or, if my cellar log is accurate, the 2006 Home. Also happy to bring an early chard.

You can put me and Lori in as a maybe, depending on where this is held. Tuesday into the city is difficult unless the destination is close to bart.

My oldest bottle is '07 Alpine PN. From '08 I have Bearwallow, Family Farm, or Horseshoe PN, and Horseshoe Syrah, and pretty much the whole lineup from '09 forward.

Frank,

I thought the 2008’s were pretty closed from what I have read, are they OK to open at this point in time?

I have a 2010 Bearwallow, an 09 Alpine, a 2010 Family Farm. I don’t drink and drive, so if Andrew Taylor comes and he and Chiara offer me a ride and stayover at their place, I’m in.

I’d like to join. Have plenty of Rhys to choose from.

Waitlist please!

What do Caymus and Rhys have in common? One of them tastes like wine champagne.gif

Joel, put me in the confirmed list, of course pending Craig’s approval.

Hi folks, looks like we have 10 confirmed attendees. Those who are still on the fence, please do note that there is only one possible slot left.

Rob, there seems to be a lot of interest, as much as I want to be open to everyone, there is a big possibility that there will be no vacancy for non Rhys wines. I was in the same boat, was quite interested in the Maison Ilan offline being organized by Craig, but gave up as interest was/is high and I do not see myself spending coin to purchase an MI wine so that I could attend (there was actually some on auction in K&L a few weeks ago).

Now we have to look for a venue, any suggestions?

There’ll be no hard feelings if I can’t attend you f#%^ers.

Probably too far for the north bay folks to come, but the offline we just had (Craig, Rob and Rich were there) at the Menlo Grill (Stanford Park hotel in Menlo park) was a great venue. We had essentially a nice private room, plenty of space, very good food, fairly reasonable price (I think it was $70/person).

Rob: I would be happy to provide a Rhys wine in trade, purchase price, or life coaching [cheers.gif]

Cool, then I’m in!

I’ve been wondering how I was going to trade this anniversary Caymus…

Cool, now that’s a happy ending. Everyone gets what they want neener

Primary list is now currently full, will start a wait list.

Inquiring at Zazie right now, coincidence that it is free corkage night that day. We shall see how they reply…

Waitlist me…I have some 09s

Careful. There’s a substantial public shaming period for bringing one to an offline. I’m still deciding how long.

I assumed at least a year? I was very naughty, I need to be punished.

fixed

And FREE CORKAGE you fool!! [swearing.gif]