San Francisco - June 8 Sushi ! - Champagne and Sake

Reminder to everyone, please bring your own glasses as the place does not have any stemware.

Regrettably, something has come up and I have to drop. Have fun, drink well, and I’ll catch you all next time.

Joel, I really hate to do this to you and really apologize, but something came up and I need to cancel as well. And this after purchasing a very nice bottle of sake I was excited to share.

That’s too bad, Nick, I was looking forward to seeing you. Next time.

Joel, let me know if you need help rounding up more diners. Hopefully, Jeff and Rich can make it.

And hopefully they’ll bring more Champagne and less sake :slight_smile:

Craig, we’ll turn you into a sake fanatic! But I’ll bring an extra Champagne, just in case.

Hey guys,
I hadn’t invited my girlfriend initially because the dinner was small and I didn’t want to kick out a WineBerserker who wanted to attend, but if we now have open spots mind if I bring a guest? I can bring a 2nd champagne or an awesome unusual white that I love pairing with sushi…

Sounds good, Asish [thumbs-up.gif]

No girls! Oh, wait…

Hello (and enjoy!) to some of my friends here.

SF is a tough gig from here in Calistoga. I am working hard and headed to Boston in a few days.

My place here is open to an offline if anyone should want. What was that they used to call us? Geographically undesirable?

Nevermind… turns out she’s ditching me tomorrow night anyway. I’ll show up alone!

Hi All, please try to bring cash tomorrow, they probably won’t like splitting the bill 5 or 6 ways.

Craig could be right on this.
I am sitting on the flight back from Ontario which was supposed to leave at 3:30pm. It’d be quite a rush for me to get there after I land. Sorry, guys, no girl at the party tonight.

Ontario, CA, or Ontario, CA? I mean California or Canada? Sorry to miss you, Cindy.

Well, this is embarrassing. I thought those airline mechanics understood I was joking.

Great offline last night guys, thanks for bringing such good wines/sake.

That was fun. I really enjoyed the food, wine, sake and company. Nice to finally meet you, Ed!

You too, Craig, and great to see Ashish and Joel too, although I wouldn’t have recognized Joel.