Rhys Summer Release on deck 6/7 (including Skyline Syrah)

I see 2012 Skyline syrah for $69 on my allocation page.

Yes, the inventory for all the wines is correct. If someone doesn’t see the wine at this point it is simply because there isn’t enough of it to go around. The Skyline Syrah was only a single acre, so there are very few bottles that we can offer. Sorry!

Took 12 bottles.
3 chard
4 FF
4 Horseshoe
1 Swan

That’s a common misconception. Covered in some detail here: Question About Pricing on Magnums - Cellar Rats (ITB) - WineBerserkers

Just a bit off topic, but has the 2013 Horseshoe Syrah been released? I know it was a futures release, but I don’t rscall a regular release, nor do I see it scheduled. I ask because it might have been my WOTD at the last Falltacular. It is not to be missed.

Andrew,
The 2013 Horseshoe Syrah has not yet been released. We plan to release it over the next year.

No Swan or Syrah for me. Took my allocation of 2 each Horseshoe and FF PN.

Tasted the '12 Horseshoe Syrah earlier - exceptional!

Holding the Hillsides until the August release is just evil =D

Not if the current release bumps me to the level where I’ll get these. Not so hopeful though as I was allocated 1 Swan and 0 Syrah.

I can’t seem to keep up with all of these releases. This seems like the 6th or 7th release in about the last 18-months (I am including the special bottlings as “releases” since we get an email for them), I don’t know anybody who can keep up.

Markus,
I understand your feeling, this will change with the 2015 vintage. For 2015, we will have one less Futures release, no Hillside release and no Alesia releases. That will cut the number of releases more than in half leaving just the two regular releases and one Futures (Bearwallow) offering to fill the 2015 vintage release calendar.

Any word on how long ordering will stay open?

Jason,
Ordering will remain open through Saturday June 25th.

6/25 - I really appreciate the long window as it allows my credit card to cycle.

That’s great to hear Russ. It is tricky for us as we have to allocate the wine correctly to sell it while not allowing it to prematurely sell out. The wishlist helps with that.

Great. Thanks Kevin!!!