Rhys summer offer is live

All in!

I appreciate having a guaranteed allocation and a few days to figure it out. Thanks, Kevin. The wines all sound incredible!

Way out of my price range.

Well, despite being on the Rhys list for a few years, I got zero allocated bottles. I was on the bubble with Rhys anyways. I’ll probably just drop Rhys and get burgundies that I know i can get.

Eric - you should have the option to wish request. I’m sure you will have a good chance to get a few. I know I’m not taking my full allocation and I’m sure plenty of others will not either as these are obviously expensive wines.

Many people have asked (publicly or privately) about the wishlist only offering. To clarify, the majority of our customers did not receive an allocation but rather an option to wishlist. After a fairly disastrous “first come first served” offering last year (where many customers were not able to order when it sold out quickly), we decided to use this wishlist only option as it will allow the most equitable distribution of the wine for those customers that would like to buy. It may be possible to change this in future years once we fully understand our customer’s demand for the wines but hopefully people can bear with us in the meantime. We do expect to grant wishlists with a large portion of the production of these wines.

If I understand, the Hillside allocation is based in part on amount of Rhys purchased in the past year, so although I have been on the list for a number of years, I had expected to be allocated (and was in fact allocated) only the wishlist allocation. I wished for a bottle of each; we will see what I get in the end. No complaints on my part.

What is the price for the Hillside?

$149

In.

Ordered. 3 & 3.

Cheers,
JP

I’ve been on and off purchasing for the past several years. Really enjoyed every bottle I’ve had - wishlist offer only for me as well, which seems reasonable. Wished for 3+3, and will be happy with whatever I’m allocated (as long as it is not 0+0 - ha!)

Kevin has always been incredibly transparent on the board, which is appreciated!

Has anyone tried last years’ Hillsides?

Cheers

Wishlisted some Magnums.

In for 3 and 3.

I haven’t touched my 2013s.

27 bottles consumed out of CT inventory (across both bottlings), but no tasting notes.

Ditto - maybe in three more years…

I haven’t opened mine either - just wondering if anyone had…

Order in. Missed my chance last year by not being married to my computer. No complaints, but I like this ordering system better.

rolleyes … ohhhhkaaaaay, if you say so.

I call [bullshit.gif] . You did have a complaint. It’s the same complaint I, and many others, had last year. The Rhys team had an honest miscalculation. They heard the complaints. They addressed those complaints in perfect fashion, imo, and kudos to them for doing that.

But to say you don’t have any complaints … [rofl.gif]