Pliny the Younger is underway

Maybe we should see who would be interested and then all discuss which venue would be best, we could all bring a bottle to share while we wait, unless we get rain….highly doubtful, it could be a fun get together.

Cheers,

Bud

Well, wife calls at noon in a happy mood. She’d gone to a local (nameless) restaurant to p/u something for lunch. She remembered they were one of the few local spots to get PtY last year. She asked, the guy said no, she must have done the pouty lower lip thing or something cuz while she’s waiting he brings over a glass and says, “We’re saving for a staff party so don’t tell anyone.” (except me, of course).

Anyway, she was real happy and chatty. I explained it was 10% alc and said have a nice, productive afternoon at work. lol

That’s kind of weird to save it for employees…

I’m still kinda surprised that we aren’t seeinf the distribution timing in so cal. By now most places should know

I thought that was kinda shitty, too. I wonder if Vinny knows about that. lol

Feb 24th is the release day around here.

Where?

I went to RR on Tuesday at 8:30 pm and was in at 9:30. And the line was just getting shorter. I’d rather drink 10%+ beer at night anyway, so works for me!

Beachwood, but useless knowledge since they offer only lottery tickets for the release.

38 degrees ale house (closer to you than long beach) is doing it on the 21st

38 degrees DTLA? Hipster fest?

alhambra

Pasadena lucky baldwin, tickets on sale at 11am, tapping at 1pm. This saturday. Going with my brother is anyone is interested.

What time do you have to get in line for tickets ? Do you know the serving size and limits ?

Cheers,

Bud

Wish I could, but I have a baby shower to attend on Saturday.

They have three locations, they haven’t announced the third location. The first one on saturday is in old town pasadena, it’s the busy one, I’ve been told 9:30am or so, but it’s not really a line, they are open before that, you just go in and drink beer and eat until 11 when they give you a ticket. A smart ploy to get you to stay there and drink a ton (they have a ton of taps).

The 2nd location on sunday tends to be less crowded, but the issue still remains, the 11am-1pm issue. They tap a bunch of different RRBC stuff

Verdugo in Glendale is tapping on Thursday at 8pm. They open at 6, so I’m not exactly sure how you do it, do they give a ticket? Shrug. But they are tapping Sanctification, Blind Pig, Consecration, Supplication, PTE , Row 2 and younger.

people wait in line 2 hours for a beer. It must be a great beer