Offline @ Chablis in a Tarzana June 7 @6:30 - Should we do a theme?

Andrew, can I add one person? My daughter would like to come so she can avoid doing something else. She can also be our designated driver. Adam that means you can come with us if you want?

Yes no problem.

Thanks!

Getting close to waiting list. As is customary, a couple or two will drop put. So we still have room.

Sounds great!

We are close to waiting list.

Please put Dominique and I down as going. I’m still waiting on word if we are pouring at an event that night but I don’t think that will pan out, in which case, we will be able to make it.

Thanks!

Done

Andy…Any idea on what the menu options will be?

I believe it will be a beef dish, a fish dish or a vegetarian dish. Salad to start - then the main course with starch and veggie then desert.

So unfortunately we are going to have to miss this event. My best buddy is having his son’s one year birthday… I guess we are one of “those couples” who had to cancel. But I’m sure it will be fun nonetheless and we hope to make the next event, Andy. We’ll catch up soon! Hope ya’ll have a blast!

Would love to join but Sat. 6/7 is my charity wine/food event in Calabasas. If anyone wants to come over later…lots of wineries pouring there-Bevan, Liquid Farm, Tercero, Cargassachi, etc.

Andrew,
As this gets closer, how about a few details? Do you need money in advance? Cash only to make settling up easier? How many bottles per couple and is there a theme? Do you want to know what we’re bringing to avoid duplication?

And I need to confirm a fish choice for Laurie.

Looking forward to it.

It is a restaurant so you will pay like any other meal.
Do we want a wine theme?
I will confirm on fish dish. Will post within a few days. But I believe so.

Andrew, I meant to make it easier should we all bring cash? I didn’t think they would allow separate checks or split it 15 ways- that’s what I meant. And I’m not looking for a theme - curious what you intended. I’m bringing a Pinot and a Cab.

Salad.
Main course choice of top sirloin, sea bass, chicken or vegetarian.
Desert.

I upgraded so the cost will be 35 as opposed to 30 a person. Plus tip.

The meals alone would normally be 40-50 with everything included plus extra for corkage.

Might make sense yo bring cash.

Will be a wonderful evening.

I’ll need to get the wines this weekend if possible Here are some suggestions for reds I can bring. The only Paso wines I have are Tablas, but the Panoplies I have are '07 or younger. Same with Esprit. From up north:
'03 Carlisle Mondeuse
'04 Carlisle, PS
'07 Rivers-Marie, Cab
'08 Rivers-Marie, Summa OV
'08 Rhys, Skyline or Horseshoe
'11 Blankiet, Rive Droite

Pete any are fine. I probably will bring some baby Paso wines like Booker.

No idea what we’ll bring…I’ll take my cues from you guys.

Getting close and to avoid dupes, we are bringing 01 Arcadian Sleepy Hollow Pinot and 07 Lillian Syrah regular label. Can’t wait!