NYC Offline June 3

Followed by 2012 Quivet Cellars Syrah Hulda Block Las Madres Vineyard.

I have the Berserker helmet with me for photo ops!

Thanks to all for coming out to meet Vincent and share some food and wine. Fun was had. In spades. Details to come later.

Yes, thanks all for coming. Of course thanks especially to Mikhail and Svetlana for hosting. Great to meet everyone. C Prince, Jersey next time!

Thank you to Jay Hack for preparing his exceptional BBQ brisket.
Thank you to Vincent for exposing his Ore_gin_ wine to the group. I think we were all pleasantly surprised with how delicious it was.
Thank you to our host and hostess for sharing their home, and for staying up half the night cleaning up. [wink.gif]

It’s always tough when you have so many good wines to drink; and a few would argue, controversial wines. [wink.gif] Hey, I enjoy Saxum.

It was nice meeting new members, and always a pleasure seeing old friends.

One last thank you to Mike Pobega for providing the '06 Schrader. [highfive.gif]

Looking forward to the notes! All of Vincent’s wines from berserker days are long since gone. One question on protocol - is the Berserker Helmet actually allowed on the Jersey side?

Will get notes together tomorrow likely )

doesnt Jay bring the helmet to Jets games? :stuck_out_tongue: or is it Giants? sorry all same to me

Jets.

Grammar with helmet and Jets Drumline:

see i knew it was a traveling show :slight_smile: