NY restaurants for kids.

i find landmarc incredibly average across the board. i don’t know how it every got popular. i think they were early in tribeca and that’s pretty much it. i’ll re-iterate that NYC is insanely kid friendly in my experience. any casual or upper casual spot is fine.

Thanks again

I’ll admit that I’ve not had plenty of Ramen experiences, and definitely am far from being a ramen expert, but of the ones that I’ve been to, I liked Ippudo, Totto, Donburiya, and Jin Ramen (I love their shio-broth ramen) better than what I had at Momofuku’s Noodle Bar. It’s been 2 year’s since I last ate at MNB, so things may be different now on the ramen front.

FWIW, my wife and I took our two girls (12 & 10) along with another family of four with girls (13 & 10) to Momofuku Noodle Bar this past Sunday night for dinner and had an absolute blast. As expected, my 12 year old adventurous eater ate everything we ordered including brisket buns, shrimp buns, tomatoes and tofu, corn with bacon and Ramen. My youngest who is an extremely picky eater tried everything except the shrimp buns. She loved the Ramen.

We saw a number of families there with kids younger than ours. Definitely a winner.

Full disclosure, even though we got there early, we had to wait about 45 minutes.

Thanks all.