New York, NY, August 8, 2015- CFischer meets Erez and Dan and drinks good juice :)

We will downsize on the bottles (I’m aware that the bottle per person ratio is not optimal). Note taken re: Scholium

As for the ‘nuts’ note- show me frequent flyers that are not nuts… [wink.gif]

Edited:
Well, with ~12 people IMHO we should remove the rose still starters (let’s assume it is ‘off’ unless someone objects) and see what to do in the bubbles list, though Christian will probably oppose champagne.gif , or what to do in the still whites section (which Dan would probably oppose :wink: ), so in other words, I have only partial solution so far, but I have an idea ‘cooking’.

Frequent flyers that also love ‘the grape’? Now that’s a marriage made in heaven. [winner.gif]

N.B. There are more than a few Berserkers that engage in the miles and points hobby. I’ve kept many a confidence. [whistle.gif]

I did not realize we were 11 or 12. It’s Saturday night, so it’s not like we’re in a hurry to go to work. I told Rebecca she has to choose something. She may go with a 2008 Black Sears Cabernet, which is also a TRB wine.

Pictures of the glass (sample glass) and decanters are posted here.
There are actually two kinds of decanters they have @ Virage, and I believe they are both nice fit.I assume some may bring their own glasses. Aiming to print a menu tonight
glass_V.jpg
caraf_V.jpg

Cannot make this event, gents have fun

Next time! updated the list above. We are @ 11 and we can probably add a last minute join. I’d go to storage to pull some ‘stuff’ later.

Current wine list contains 14 bottles over 11 people. Maybe I should leave the Rose in the list, after all [scratch.gif] ?