New To Kalon Wine Coming (Constellation)

Bruce,
RM Reserve in 2013 was 100% Toke Along, perhaps to commemorate the wineries 50th anniversary.
It’s a very good version of Reserve.

I know this is just an innocent typo, but it’s pretty funny. It would be even more funny if we were talking about a Washington, Oregon, or Colorado vineyard. Toke Along would be a very appropriate name.

I agree - this was a very informative article. Thanks for posting. Assuming the final price isn’t too far above $150, I might be a buyer. I think that’s perhaps a little naive of me, though.

Brandon,
It was just a little intentional weed humor. We have our share of weed proliferation here in Cali.

As a continued drift. I wonder how long it will be before their is a weed venue in an ag region like Napa? Similar to a winery one could go and visits the field or growroom and learn about cultivating and the differences between strains/varieties. Then one could recess to the “tasting” room to sample the wares. Despite what someone like Mondavi or Beckstoffer make from premium cab grapes, they could make more from a plot dedicated to premium weed. When will UC Davis,offer its first course in Mariculture?

Great article. That whole trademarking thing seems like what Vail Resorts did to Park City, where the company went and TM’d the town name!