NEED HELP food sugestion for Fargo and Grand Forks ND UPDATED

I would tend to agree with you certainly TA over yelp the review stay more on pinot and seem to be more accurate. The issue come when you have a small sample size from a smaller city that yours or mine. Then you are not sure if the owners friends are putting them up or if someone with an ax to grind is just being negative.

My wife travels to Grand Forks a lot for business. Sky’s is probably the best. Toasted Frog is good. Rhombus Guys for pizza.

Thank you Paul very helpful I have them on our list

I thank you Paul as well. I’ll be giving Sky a shot next time I am in GF.

Sorry, have to correct this gracious error: Despite the name, this scene (and most of the movie) takes place in Minneapolis.

Yes, all that talk about Edina (breeding ground for UW-Madison sorority members) and Eden Prairie.

If you go to Sky’s, don’t miss the Beringer white zinfandel by the glass [cheers.gif] [wow.gif] [snort.gif]

Sure but the hookers were from White Bear Lake. That’s all that matters.

And White Bear isn’t anywhere close to Brainerd, much less Fargo. The movie should have been named “Brainerd,” but that wouldn’t sell.

Thank you David I forgot to update this when the competition ended. My daughter skates on 2 synchronized team a Juvenile team all skater had to be under 12 by a certain date and a novice team all High School kids about to start college. Both her team took silver medals at this sectional competition and they skate today and tomorrow for the national titles. Her younger team is the current National Silver Medalist. This will be the first time the older team has made the national competition. this time the National Competition is in Rockford IL so I know my way around a bit I do not need help with food but always will take good thoughts and wishes for her success.

Her younger team

Yahhh? Is it reasonable?