Napa- March 11?

Do we know how many are coming yet? Leenda and another friend will be joining us too

Loren and all,

I’m in the bay area next week for work and would like to join. There is a small chance that I need to take a red eye to NYC on Wed evening … but hopefully I can avoid that and spend some time with you guys. I’ll confirm one way or the other by Monday.

Looking forward to it,
Rich

Cool Rich, it will be nice to see you again.

Carrie, I am not sure how many are coming. Seems like between 5 and 10, so plenty of room.

Guys - unfortunately, I can’t make it. Duty calls me to New York on Thursday - so it’s a red eye flight instead of wine with you all. Hopefully next time!

I’d love to come but I can’t commit until Wednesday evening. I won’t get in on the food but I can definitely show up with a bottle.

Sorry you won’t make it Rich. Let us know next time you’re in the area and we’ll try to get something together.

You do know it is Wednesday evening that we’re getting together?

Right, I should have said Wednesday afternoon, as in I won’t know till an hour or two beforehand.

We’re bottling Monday and Tuesday and the powers-that-be are putting off a lot of the prep work until Wed-Fri so I might be working late.

No problem Nolan… Just razzing ya neener

Gotta pull out, we are babysitting our grand-Daughter Wednesday night. Sorry to miss you Loren, next time!

I’m out. Long day today and an early start tomorrow.

What a great night. Adequate food, great company, stellar wines and great conversation. Always a learning experience when you are around grape growers and wine makers.

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

Thanks to all, especially Carrie and Randy. That was fun. FWIW, my notes on the wines are posted in Wine Talk.