My last bottle of Ravenswood...

Congrats Glenn

Right? I don’t know of another ground-up, new build going now on the west coast, and thanks.

My Facebook memory today was from 2015 when we finalized our USDA loan which secured the funds for completion. Amazing how many locally thought this was an excruciatingly long construction time.

great read and a job well done (hospital)

You got me clicking on Cellar Tracker where I see I have a one-bottle-each vertical of Old Hill 1990-1997. I would welcome the right opportunity to pop those. I’ve had them all since release.

Glenn, there’s another new hospital going up in Tehachapi, 76,600 sf I believe. IIRC they broke ground about five years ago, but there have been numerous delays.

There are vineyards close by if you ever feel like another transfer. It looks like they could use someone who knows what he’s doing! [cheers.gif]

Peter that is enlightening to read. We had a logistician onsite for the past several months; largely keeping us compliant with Federal & state policies. He told me he thought he would get the gig in Tehachapi but the move had been so delayed he didn’t really know if it would open with acute-care patients on day #1 or not. He also said the timing had been changed so many times he didn’t know when he’d actually begin there.

Their build seems very expensive when compared with ours. Our total cost was just under $36M.

Glenn, The original estimate was $65M but it looks like it will actually cost $100M !!!

Congratulations! A very nice accomplishment indeed!

Hey, congratulations! [cheers.gif]

Congrats Glenn! A monumental accomplishment indeed.

But they are in California, where the state is eons behind for inspection…