Most expensive house comes with two wine cellars.....

Especially considering the $30M automobile collection.

The house has all the charm of an airport terminal, but none of the taste.

P Hickner

It’s the same principle as filling bookshelves with attractive books that no one will ever read. It’s just part of the marketing. If a buyer with that much money is interested in wine they’ll already have a collection to move into the house.

I would say the same if he were a car lover.

I am not sure what the target audience is, but I am pretty sure he has made choices that would repel most of the people who could afford this house. And with a target audience of 1826 billionaires in the world, he can’t afford to lose too many. I know it sounds mean to say, but I really hope he loses his shirt on this.

The city is probably thinking an extra $10 million in annual property taxes off of one “house”

Well the builder said this was supposed to be like a yacht, and I guess we all learned recently that people at sea only like to drink SB and PG, so maybe that’s where this cruise ship like cellar came from!! Lol

Offline!
How fun would that be?!
(BYOB of course )

Didn’t this builder get in some kind of trouble with the city over the building of this? Or was that another mega mansion in the area?

Ha–brilliant!

If we’re thinking of the same project it was a different guy. My guess is you’re thinking about Mohamed Hadid, who’s had a number of projects where he has issues with the city, there was one in Bel Air in particular where they were somehow covering up like 2 levels of the house during the build that hadn’t been approved…

Mohamed Hadid… His Le belvedere house was the place we did Pandora and Jason’s engagement party (Vanderpump Beverly hills housewives show, both my big bro and big sis in Greek life)… had belly dancers with pythons, 4 open bars, live camels walking around and an actual mermaid costumed girl swimming in the pool… insane night… that house is back on the market now too.