Mike on Tour--California Edition--May 8 in OC

Ramon-- I’ll get you a confirmation by tonight if I will or will not attend. I’d hate to not show up and keep Jason out.

BTW, I am a maybe at the moment as well. So no worries. I’ll find out tonight for sure.

J

Fair enough—would definitely look forward to meeting you for first time, Curtis, but also would be happy to see you again Jason—been a while since your Toronto visit. We’ve been back to that Mexican restaurant any number of times since.

Mike

Jason - you are in, we have room at the inn :slight_smile:

Curtis - hope to finally meet you

Thanks for the warm wishes, guys. I’ll be out of town on Friday. Hope everyone has a great time! Looking forward to seeing pictures on Facebook or Instagram! :wink:

Looks like this event filled up immediately! I would not have been able to attend either way, however, as I’m a ‘Dance Dad’ that weekend - big conference in Long Beach, all freakin’ weekend.

Hopefully you can sneak out and hit Beachwood.

J

Hope you do get to have some fun, Todd, and I’ll try to find you at the Paso Festival tasting on the 16th.

BTW, very not-sweater weather right now, we’re looking at setting a record tomorrow of close to 80.

Mike

Bring your sweater here, it’s 50 :slight_smile:

Looks great! We’ll only be in the area for one dinner, and I’m not sure Beachwood will work, but I’ll try to go there for lunch one of the days

Hi All,

Sorry but I will not be able to make it. Sorry to miss you Mike. There is a small chance I’ll be up right near YYZ in a month or so. Hopefully you’ll be around.

Beachwood beers are impressive.

J

Notes are up. Thanks again everyone! Great to meet Juyuan, Dennis, Norma and Jay for the first time, lovely to see old and good friends Rob, Francine, Gerry and Ramon.