Memphis restaurant recommendations

Thank you too Jim!

He’s considering Political Economy, but does enjoy Chemistry. I study up your reco’s. Cheers.

We dined at Catherine and Mary’s last night. Thought it was excellent. The same team has another restaurant called Gray Canary that looks good and based on our meal at C&M I would think it would be great.

And don’t miss Hustle and Dough for coffee, light breakfast or lunch. The hotel it is in also looks nice, I wish we would have stayed there.

So I guess we are going to Memphis later this month. Looking for a Bbq place or 2. I’ve already read above so I see those reccos. Also a cool southern restaurant.

I’m not much of a one for BBQ but the Mrs tells me either the Cozy Corner (referenced above) or the Bar-B-Q Shop on Madison.

Cozy Corner is a reason I want to go back to Memphis.

Nick- for southern restaurant I highly recommend Chef Kelly English 2 restaurants

Restaurant Iris and Second Line. They are more New Orleans influence than true southern influence but they are terrific.

I also 2nd the reco from Robert on CM. I’ll ask around for some bbq reco’s.

We rolled into Acre on Saturday night a few years ago. Wally Joe was in the kitchen and he did a tasting menu for us. Truly one of the best meals we ever experienced.