LTB Pappy Van Winkle - Filled thank you for the Help

And for most of us, it’s not too difficult to do a search in the CC Feedback subforum…

yep

Robert, “you do not wish to generate more issues for me…” you’ve sent me 3 emails stating you have received no replies, and offering as you do above to show me these emails,
and I have responded not once but each time, please show me these emails. “Not wishing to generate more issues for me”. Obviously anxious to continue to post on various LTB post I have that we do not reply to you, It seems you are too eager, if you have such emails as you state, which you continue to state on this Board and in emails to me, why not actually send those emails?
And are you the same Robert Myers that I have received 12 emails from? some offering to sell some wines which you would have had to complete with my staff and some are just repeating how Erika has not replied to you and offering to show me those emails…
You sent several emails to me in June that there is even someone writing to you who has confirmed he is having the same problem as you, that is odd to make that case again, and offer to show me these emails and yet you do not
I did correspond with this other person who said, “Oh , its ok its more than a year back”… one wonders…

so many of your emails that I have appear that you are at least offering us various wines and I assume from the communication some business was conducted, certainly communication has occurred.
And I notice a propensity to wish to conduct retail business… just so I balance out the impression that you do not wish to create.

The emails have been forwarded.

I posted here that your company has a communication breakdown as I thought you might like to know since we had done business once before. Others have chimed in and said the same, what does it matter if it’s a year back, the point is they like me didn’t ever get a reply. Most people do just move on after long silence and really that’s what I’m trying to do, yet you keep bringing me back. It was just a simple issue of me reaching out to Erika twice and never hearing back.

I’m not sure what last years deal has to do with anything. We did one deal in 2016 for a Schr&?$der magnum and had some other communication about other bottles from the same producer. I believe you asked me to send her a list and she never replied, so I reached back out to you. I had actually forgotten that, but it does fit the pattern here. It’s seems like Erika must read the offers (how would one know) and if she likes the dollar amount you may get a reply, if she doesn’t she just ignores the whole thing. That seems to be my experience and at this point I really don’t care, so you don’t need to explain it away anymore.

It’s really a simple communication issue William, yet you continue to make other excuses, oh well. For those that are interested the check cleared and the shipping was easy, but as can be seen communication is at the minimum, a struggle.

May all of your bottles always be Asia Perfect

Very much this

I’ll post formally in CC Feedback now, but just completed a rather large Trasaction will William and went more smoothly than I could have imagined. Not sure what the possible communication issues are/were, but it went off super well.

I’ve always found the world fascinating and have always been filled with wonder - to learn - particularly about myself and human behavior.
Why is it that the internet seems to attract this side of nature in so many people - an opportunity to bully, to criticize,

I’ll post formally in CC Feedback now, but just completed a rather large Trasaction will William and went more smoothly than I could have imagined. Not sure what the possible communication issues are/were, but it went off super well. another post from ericskitei

why does the internet seem to invite that emotion that exists in some to so easily be negative and difficult to be positive.?

I’m not sophisticated on the internet or social media or technology.
However, from time to time I do criticize some bad experience when I feel a restaurant or Dentist office deserves my comments.
I therefore feel it is a responsibility to go out of my way when a kindness occurs or someone or business is excellent or exceptional to comment with kindness.
The world needs more kindness and compassion and less criticism…

For those who have expressed kind words - thank you…

William

The issue is that your business has not responded to several long standing and well respected members of this forum. If you choose to ignore that fact then fine, we wish you well but please do not post this “wow is me” rubbish to try and exploit one positive transaction to outweigh all the people youve ignored

William, let me know if you are in search of any more. I likely will be letting a bunch go in the coming weeks.