Looking to buy a (natural) gas grill...Suggestions?

I have a Weber genesis special edition and love it. Had it for 5 years now. Sear zone is a must. Side burner is fine but doesn’t get a lot of use.

C’mon Arif; Money is no object for my flirtysmile brother! [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

Convince him to go for the Kalamazoo! I will bring the Flannery!

Cheers!
Marshall [stirthepothal.gif]

I overthought my gas grill purchase, did NOT buy a Weber, and have off and on regretted it. It grills well enough, but I feel like I’m constantly dealing with niggling maintenance and other issues. It won’t come close to 10 years and I doubt I put up with it for 5 now.

DCS. Had mine for 13 years now. Built like the proverbial brick $hithouse. Survived four years of exposure 50 ft from the ocean with $100 worth of replacement parts. I wouldn’t even consider another brand.

Just purchased a Weber S-470 natural gas grill; so far I love it. Cooked some Flannery’s this weekend, the sear station works like a charm. Burned all the hair off my right hand, won’t do that again. Just purchased longer handle grilling tools. Can’t wait to cook some pizzas on it, maybe next week. Any suggestions on grilling cookbooks?

I may well be the only person with a Saber. Used many Webers and prefer the Saber. Super easy to clean and impossible to flare up. Great outdoor cooking gear. Every time I use it I tell my wife how awesome it is to have such an excellent grill. With that said nothing wrong with a Weber of course.

Thanks John…still contemplating and loving my little old Weber kettle!

Cheers!
Marshall

I want to thank Marshall for starting this thread. I was researching my next grill and was ready to spend almost $1,100 on a two-burner MHP and decided to take another look at Weber. I bought the Spirit E210 this week and saved almost $700. The reviews, warranty, and easily found parts and accessories sold me.

I’m breaking it in this weekend with Flannery Wagyu sliders last night and bone-in Cali Reserve Strips tonight. So far, I really like it.

You’re welcome…when should I be there? flirtysmile

Cheers! [cheers.gif]
Marshall