LIQUID FARM: 1st Annual Nationwide FOUR/FOUR Chard Shootout Blind Tasting

I live 5 minutes from Rumson NJ and would have interest, if someone wants to post details on that.

Birk and Brian Z - awesome! I will confirm that there will be a tasting at the Niro’s - if not, we should rally one one in the city and somewhere else in NJ! :slight_smile: stay tuned!
Cheers!
Nik

Nikki…either the foothills or a SF get together for me…let me know.

I have a wicked travel schedule over the next three months and may even be able to make the DC event…would love to hook up with jeb and the guys there.

Get the dates posted :slight_smile:

Awesome Mark!

Will get things posted ASAP - I think it sounds like all we have currently happening are taking place on FOUR / FOUR (4/4) but the tasting could be anytime that weekend (5/6th).

Jeff and I are still trying to work out if we will be in the Bay Area (at Andrew Taylor’s home in San Carlos) OR I will fly back from SF post market work Thurs night and we’d attend one (on FOUR/FOUR) in LA somewhere or find a larger home than our tiny ass apartment and host one in conjunction with the Berserker :slight_smile: We have a few thoughts there but if you are LA based and interested in that possibility please email me: nikki@liquidfarm.com

Would love to see if we can get one rallied in NYC? Any takers to host one there or any ideas of NY based Berserkers I should reach out for?

Thanks and will have full deets and also the winners of the FOUR packs posted by this Friday!

CIN!
Nik
champagne.gif

Nikster, if you’ll be in LA for this, sign me up.

Nik - would definitely be in to host if we hadn’t just moved from NJ to TX. Way too much going on. I’ll keep my eye out for one in the Houston area. Great idea!!

TD! I think we can get you dialed with a tasting - lets go T-WB dudes! Who wants to host?

in for the chicago event!

If there is an LA gathering i’m in!

I would love to attend a NYC event. Unfortanately do not have time to undertake all the planning, but more than willing to recommend venues, etc.

First! Super stoked to see some new tastings and hear of a few via email! WOOT!

We will be announcing the FOUR 4-pack WINNERS by tonight or tomorrow AM - will literally be putting the names in a hat tonight with Jeff and James to pick 'em! Unless anyone adds before this evening the odds aren’t too shabby with a total of 8 in the running [drinkers.gif]

Wanted to confirm that tastings that we have in action thus far are as follows:

WB Day Hosts (Entered into Raffle):
Scott Brunson, NC
Sat 4/5

Beau Carufel, OR
Trial Pack
Fri 4/4

Ed Murray, WA
Fri 4/4

Joe Dobrowski + Jeb S., DC/VA
Members
FRi 4/4

Nick Cheek, Chicago
Trial Pack
Fri 4/4

Andrew Taylor, San Carlos/Bay Area
Fri 4/4

Gene Matter, Sac Area/Roseville/Folsom
Trial Pack
Fri 4/4

Bob Poirier, Boston
Fri 4/4

Non WB Day Event Hosts:
Matt Lautchie, Chicago
Fri 4/4

David Hauser, WV
Fri 4/4

Niro’s?, Rumson - NJ - will confirm or deny this ASAP
Members
Fri or Sat ?

Hoping we can rally a TX tasting or two along with 1 in NY?? Emailing some of the TX and NY area Berserkers as we speak :wink:

Any other awesome states that get aboard would be awesome! Keep 'em coming!

Holler with any questions - again to note: all weekend is fair game for a tasting ! 4/4 - 4/6 :slight_smile:

CIN!
Nik
champagne.gif

FIFY

Charleston–anyone wanna visit?

TomAto Tomato neener

I’ll be there for the Chicago tasting - should be fun!

WINNERS WERE CHOSEN!!!

Last night I wrote all the names down, folded em up and in a large hat they went, while drinking some 2013 pink crack James and his lovely bride Anna chose the FOUR winners of the 4 packs - in no particular order here they are!
champagne.gif

Scott Brunson - CORRECTION (sorry SB!)
SOUTH Carolina tasting - woot!

Tom Floyd
Dallas Tasting - holler!

Beau Carufel
Oregon tasting - HEYYYYYY!

Nick Cheek
CHI town tasting - whoop!

Congrats guys! We will ship these babies out to you in the few weeks with a goodie or two added into the pack :wink:

Please keep the posts re; new tastings coming and if you should need any help with locating WB / wine peeps in your areas let me know. A special thanks to the TX peeps that were amazingly responsive to an email yesterday afternoon! You guys rock!

I may search for some of our LF Fam in the areas that there are indeed hosts doing tastings to see if there are some non WB wine nerds/WB’s who haven’t seen the post who may want to join in.

Holler with any questions or thoughts.

Have a great weekend!
Drink something awesome.
Nik
[drinkers.gif]

champagne.gif

In for Houston. I will round up the usual suspects.

Bob - I would be in for Boston if you are looking for participants.

I also would be interested. -Jason

WooHoo!! flirtysmile

I have chosen my wines for the tasting–all young(ish)