La Paulee attendees - PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE GOING

maybe a silk purple name tag a la your avatar?

Or a purple satin suit and hat?

Anybody else? Should we scrap the idea, and you go find each other some other way?

I have no strong opinions on the methodology but I think its a good idea in general.

Not that I’ll be there.

It’s pretty funny - I think someone posted something a few months back about another event, and a bunch of folks seemed to ‘take issue’ and say that wine talk really wasn’t for that - and that the discussion was really aimed for AFTER the event, as in what wines were poured, etc … . not who was going.

Just a comment . . . . but heck, it IS Burgundy, so that changes everything, right?!?!? champagne.gif newhere [snort.gif]

Cheers

Larry - your thread on Pinot Days was not about wines being poured, rather, who was going. I’m happy to break the thread into two threads - one for which wines are being poured/which houses are represented, and one for identifying Berserkers at the event - if you would like.

How’s this idea. Why don’t we each simply post a good representative recent selfie so we can simply recognize each other. I’ll go first:
image.jpg

Todd,

I don’t have a problem with any of it - just commenting, that’s all.

It’s just fun to take a step back sometimes . . .

Cheers!

It’s been split, to prevent any further issues regarding previous thread comparisons.

As to the topic, would a WB in a mini button be perhaps the easiest?

No I think its a good idea to do something. I think everyone is pretty easy going about whatever the solution is.

Viking hats… duh!

This!

Then you can spot each other across the room.

And people from the Squires board can wear dunce hats. :wink:

good stuff

Sheldon Pressman has decided that WB members will have a special WB pin at the registration/check in table, so be sure to grab them when you check in. I’d like to see a few people use these pins, and it’s nice of La Paulee to create them and make them available, so please post in here if you are going, so we can get a rough count.

I’m told there are still a limited number of admission tickets available for those who haven’t yet booked it.

I’ll be there so if you decide on something, let me know!

Sounds good Todd. Looking forward to getting my pin. Hope its shaped like a horned helmet.

The button is being made by the La Paulee folks, so just be sure to look for it when you check in.

Just bought my ticket.