L

That time works for me.

I spent this past weekend and four weekends ago looking at new venues for our wine caravan. Some seem promising. Not sure I see enough interest though from people who are interested.

Not sure we have enough positive responses to merit the time and effort necessary to plan another event. I can see we only have about 12-16 people [maximum] and that is not for all four days.

Last event was great but we had a much larger turnout.

Roll call again and for the last time.

I’m still up for this. Had a great time last year with the 12 or so people we had.

Count us in if there is any life left in this event!

We all had such a blast last year. It would be a shame for it to be a one and done…

I have sent out various PMs to see how many of those who have not spoken up recently are still interested.

Mid-May is bad because of a Festival in Paso.

Not really looking good guys very few have indicated that are attending. Perhaps a much more informal without concrete plans is in order.

Can no longer make it. Sorry.

I have two friends who would be interested.

I would be interested depending on the date. I live in SLO. Maybe south county instead of north?

Again second weekend in May, who is in?

Too bad - I’ll be there the week after, for the Paso Wine Festival

Hey–we will maybe meet up then, Todd, I’m also going to be in Paso for that weekend as part of the big trip.

a bientot,

Mike

Mike and Dana are in. Especially if we can get another blow-out tasting with Matt at Linne Calodo. What an epic tasting!!

Mike I do not know Matt. Wish I did.

In again!

Gonna have to miss you guys. I’m out of the country. 2016 is looking great!

I will try to make it if I am in town. Sister in-law is having her first child and depending on when it comes this may be the weekend we go visit.

So I have set up tastings at Booker [11] and Caliza [1.30] for May 9, 2015. I am setting up something for Friday afternoon at Nicora [actually with someone who make wine there] for May 8 tentatively at 2:30 and I will be setting up something for Sunday morning (i think) at Carmody McKnight which is next to Justin [actually Justing bought his property from them].

Roll Call so I can tell them how many to expect.

I anticipate making reservations at Roberts for May 9, 2015 like we did last time. Let me know many would like to go so I can tell them. I would say reseravtions would be about 7:00 or 7:30.

Not sure i can sneak another tasting in for May 9, 2015 but we can all go to Turley when it opens at 9. Let me know on that too.

Andy