Kittle House NY May 12th Offline Bordeaux vs Cali Cab April/May

I think the goal was to avoid duplicates. But agree we shouldn’t post.

Option 1: one person gets a private message from each of us to avoid duplicates
Option 2: we take our chances and let the restaurant determine reasonable flights

I said that I would bring fun older wines to encourage people not to bring current releases :slight_smile:

I taste blind most of the time, and I am getting to the point where I find the guessing games distract from the wines. If I had my druthers, I would just make this open, and post the wine on-line.

Mark, so when are you organizing your event? neener

I am doing a Ducru vertical going back to 1945, a L’Evangile vertical to 1959, a 1978 Chateauneuf and a Dujac versus Ponsot Clos de La Roche dinner.[pillow-fight.gif]

you know, I figure with all the wine out there, it really does not matter. There are no duplicates, and boy do I need to get my arse in gear and make a reservation.

If no one objects, post away your selection.

Time??

I have 8:27pm right now.

Assume 7pm start (since that seems the norm)

I made the reservation for 6:30 but can always change it to 7pm.

6:30p is fine for me

Me too. I want to get this over with. champagne.gif

My first time at Kittle House. Should we bring stems?

Nope.

I can get there early if anyone wants a pre-game. I can bring a white to start. I also brought some wine bottle bags if needed (if we go blind) .

What time are you all planning arriving?

I’ll be picking up Gary & Leo, so we’ll be there between 6:45 & 7 probably.

I’ll be there at 6:30.

Sounds good, one thing that we try and do is order a bottle off the menu, in good faith since we are 12 people and we are bringing wine. I would not mind a Champagne to start.

See everyone there.

ok

No issues Mike. A champagne will be fun.

Had a nice time last night. Good food. Good wine. Better friends.

And a little abuse.

Thanks for organizing, Mike, this was great.